Why are Vaccinations Required to Attend School?
By Steve Kirsch
My local newspaper says that if kids don’t have the required vaccines (or a medical exemption), they are not allowed to attend school. Can ANYONE explain the logic here?
I have six questions I was hoping someone could answer:
- If the vaccines work and protect kids from disease, why isn’t an individual decision as to whether or not to get them?
- If the vaccines don’t work, why are they required?
- Will any health/medical authority in the country be willing to go on camera with me and defend the California law? If you are, please let me know here. If not, isn’t that telling?
- How come doctors refuse to allow parents to see the all-cause risk-benefit studies for the required vaccines that compares kids with all the required vaccines with kids who have none of the vaccines over time and looks at both morbidity (such as autism rates, etc) and long-term mortality? Obviously, these studies must exist or they wouldn’t have required these vaccines. Where are they and why are we not allowed to see them?
- Have any of the lawmakers who voted for this ever read Dissolving Illusions by Suzanne Humphries MD (Author), Roman Bystrianyk? Did the book make a mistake?
- How come the statistics from the control group are better than those from the vaccinated group?
Extra credit questions:
- I just posted this to Nextdoor (Sep 7 at 9pm PST). How many minutes will it stay up before Nextdoor censors it for violating community guidelines?
Apparently, even the mainstream scientists are now starting to recommend against vaccinating kids as shown in this paper.
Original source: https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/why-are-vaccinations-required-to