Australia Jab Injuries – Chanelle – From Gold Coast, Australia

Australia Jab Injuries – Chanelle – From Gold Coast, Australia

Australia Jab Injuries – Chanelle – From Gold Coast, Australia

By Jab Injuries Global

Chanelle – Gold Coast, Australia

I was hesitant to get the jab in the first place, due to my own research and information I was receiving from friends, nurses, and the like. Unfortunately due to my work mandates, I felt I had no other choice but to get the vaccine to keep an income and roof over my head.

On the 28th of November 2021, I got my first Pfizer vaccination. The next day, a prior condition of pleurisy returned. I had sever memory loss, extreme brain fog and nausea, which then I took off a few days from work because I was struggling to breathe.

I went back to work as normal after that and my next shot was supposed to be December 8th 2021. That didn’t happen because they’d closed the clinic. I started joking around with my colleagues that this was a sign and I wasn’t supposed to get it.

I had a bit of anxiety over not rebooking it because I had a cut off date, which was the 15th of December 2021 and then I would be terminated by my job if I didn’t comply.

So, I got my second Pfizer vaccination and within about thirty minutes, I started noticing a stiffness in my body, especially in my legs. I can’t explain it. I was still mobile but they were weak and I was not able to walk the way I would normally walk.

The next day I woke up as usual and I noticed my legs still felt strange but I continued on and drove to work. It was every time I put on my heels that I could feel how heavy my legs were. I got inside the office and told my colleagues I wasn’t feeling well and that’s where my legs started shaking uncontrollably like I’d hit a nerve.

They put me on the bed in my workplace and the shaking started getting worse. It wasn’t just my legs anymore but my entire lower body. It took 45 minutes for the ambulance to arrive and they ran an ECG and sugar tests at my workplace. They came back fine.

They took me to the hospital and sat me in a wheelchair in a room. They they shifted me to the corridor because of other guy that they thought had COVID and then they shifted me into the emergency waiting room, which then I waited six hours whilst shaking uncontrollably the whole time. No one would help me other than a random man who noticed I was there all day and gave me a sandwich.

It wasn’t until my boss called the hospital that I was then seen ten minutes later. I got moved to tier three Covid ward with the big glass doors. They didn’t take bloods, just a COVID test, and I was sick of the treatment I was receiving and I demanded to leave. They gave me valium and discharged me, stating that this was a post-vaccine injury on the discharge papers.

I went home, I rested, and I returned to the GP the next day. He prescribed me valium and said I needed to get a neurologist appointment. In the last week, I have been seeing a natural therapist, which has been helping my neurological issues. In his words, 30% improvement.

I’m still currently dealing with full body tremors and have been since I got out of hospital. It feels like all the muscles in my body keep seizing up. I am often tired, forgetful, and my pleurisy is starting up again.

I hope that by sharing my story, I can spread awareness and for anyone considering the next jab to think again. To say that you will be fine until it happens to you is wrong because the risk of this happening to you is more common than you think.

Original source:

Donate Now to Help Take Back Our World

$1000 Donation Turns Into $4000 of the New Global Currency

Enter Email to get Daily News